Thursday, January 13, 2011

Western Area Rally

We’re here at the Western Area Rally in Indio, California where we return to the Old west! There are plenty of activities, seminars, crafts and lots of entertainment for all to enjoy! For a schedule, click here.

Drop by and say howdy to me…Steve Nelson, I have a special offer for you! For each person that comes over and says ‘I read your blog!’ I’ll sign you up to receive a FREE 1 year membership to our "Country Club" which entitles you to 10% off purchases in our Parts & Accessories store!

By the way, did you know that Paul Evert’s RV is on Facebook and Twitter? You can now ‘Like’ us and Follow us! We've got lots of tips and fun stuff going on, be sure to check it out. Well, its about time for me to get back to showing RV's. I’m looking forward to seeing all of you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment