We asked Mark to tell us what the 3 greatest things about the Apex are and here's what we learned.
1) A TRUE "Ultra-lite" travel trailer.
With a dry weight starting at only 2,400 lbs, the Apex is a TRUE ultra-lite. There are 9 floorplans ranging from 17' - 26', none weighing more than 4,400 lbs and 5 of those come with a slideout! That makes them light enough to be towed by most vans, crossovers, and SUV's!
2) Light weight but still lots of variety.
The Apex has 6 hardside floorplans, 3 hybrid/expandable floorplans, AND there will be a lightweight toy hauler floorplan available as soon as February 2011!
3) Small size, big features!
Where most manufacturers make you pay extra, Apex wanted to offer as much as they could standard with the trailer. When comparing models, you'll find air conditioning, a stereo, privacy windows, and 2-tone cabinetry.
You know we couldn't stop at just three things, right?!
- Did you know the Apex is one of just a few manufacturers to be TRA certified green?
- Did you know that Apex uses the TC1 in-wall slideout system? This means NO CABLES!
- Did you know that Apex has an expandable floorplan with a flat floor? Use the 2.5' raised inflatable mattress as a bedroom suite or deflate the mattress and it turns into a patio room!
To view more Apex pictures, specs, and floorplans please visit our website at RVCountry.com