Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How We RV - Stephen Lemnah

Future RVer in training - Start 'em young!

RV Make/Model/Year: 1997 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40WDS

Number of years you've been RVing: 1

A little about you: Selling my Harley to pay for my motorhome addiction. Purchased my motohome from Paul Everts in AZ and had service done in Fresno. I can't say enough good things about Hank in service and Bob the GM out in AZ.

Favorite camping spot or travel destination and why: Pismo Beach, absolutely love the ocean!!

Funny Story: I have two step-daughters, one that loves to rv and the other that absolutely hates it and does nothing but sit inside and play on her phone. Haven't figured out why she hates it so much, it is the same thing that she does when she is home. Oh well, who can figure out teenagers???

No comments:

Post a Comment