Friday, December 24, 2010

Why I think we have the best customers in the world!

By Tami Jennings - Payroll Administrator/Human Resources

I've worked at Paul Evert's RV Country for over 7 years and in many different positions, but customer service has always been right up my alley. I enjoy helping the different customers who call in and visit, but over the years I would call the majority of them more than customers, I would call them my friends!

I've read many letters from customers about how grateful they are for service they have received or the friendliness of the employees. As an employee, I can say first hand how much we appreciate not only the sentiment, but also the time it takes to let us know. However, I wanted to take a second to write back about how pleasant and patient our customers are with us and how much fun it is to visit WITH THEM!
Two couples in particular come to mind for me. They are Don & Joyce Harvey (pictured above) and Howard & Lore Starck. These two couples were just here and were so nice! They waited patiently for their service work to be completed, all the while laughing and joking with all of us. Joyce & Don were so nice as to even take a few of the employees to lunch. We all had a great time and look forward to their return!

I can't think of any other industry or place where such valued and lasting relationships could happen and I'm so grateful to be a part of the family that is Paul Evert's RV Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment